Report a Spill or Accident

To report a spill or accident involving oil, gas, or hazardous materials, first call 911 to activate Idaho’s Emergency Response Network, which consists of state and local agencies, and, if necessary, federal agencies. After filing your report, promptly notify Snake River Waterkeeper to ensure followup and timely agency handling. Learn more at

Report a Violation

We monitor an around-the-clock Pollution Reporting Hotline at (208) 806-1303 for emergencies. For non-urgent matters, or complete the form below.